- Belt Scales: WY10, WY15, HY15
- WP20 & WP25 Processors
- Wireless, Radio, and Netbiter (data reporting)
- Installation, calibration, start-up
- Control Gates and Weigh Belt Feeder (general overview)
- Hands-on live equipment demos
- Board repair: What we can do to help your customers
- MS20 & FC20 if needed
- Review how-tos: ordering parts, returns & repairs, working with the Service team
Plan to arrive Monday, September 14th. Training sessions will be held Tuesday, September 15th (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM) & Wednesday, September 16th (8:30 AM- 1:00 PM)
Limited to the first (12) individuals who commit!
We recommend staying at the Best Western Plus – White Bear Country Inn
At your request, we will hold the room(s) for you at our corporate rate. If you do not request a room, we will assume that you have made other arrangements for lodging. You are responsible for covering the cost of the room(s).
Dinner will be provided on the 14th & 15th. Lunch provided on the 15th & 16th
Please provide information on any specific dietary needs (i.e. allergies, vegan, lactose-free) when signing up so that we may plan accordingly.
Transportation will be provided if needed.
Please let us know when signing up so that we can make arrangements prior to your arrival.