Spring 2022 Service Training
FREE service training adapted to fit your specific needs with an overview of the Tecweigh product line.
- Belt Scales: WY10, WY15, HY15
- WP20 & WP25 Processors
- Wireless, Radio, and Netbiter (data reporting)
- Installation, calibration, start-up
- Control Gates and Weigh Belt Feeder (general overview)
- Hands-on live equipment demos
- Board repair: What we can do to help your customers
- MS20 & FC20 if needed
- Review how-tos: ordering parts, returns & repairs, working with the Service team
Limited to the first 10 individuals who commit!
*Arrival is on Monday, February 28th, NO session held this day.
Training begins on Tuesday, March 1st, at 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Wednesday 8:30 – Noon. Additional training time available Noon – 4:30, if requested.
We recommend staying at the Best Western Plus – White Bear Country Inn
At your request, we will hold the room(s) for you at our corporate rate. If you do not request a room, we will assume that you have made other arrangements for lodging. You are responsible for covering the cost of the room(s). Book hotel by January 28, 2022 to receive the special event hotel rate.
Dinner will be provided on the 28th & 1st. Lunch also provided on the 1st & 2nd.
Please provide information on any specific dietary needs (i.e. allergies, vegan, lactose-free) when signing up so that we may plan accordingly.
Transportation will be provided if needed.
Please let us know when signing up so that we can make arrangements prior to your arrival.